Jackson "mouth" graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson "mouth" graphic

Hey do any of you guys have a better pic of the graphic on the guitar in the first row, fourth one from the left?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Well yes and no .. this is a charvel in the original graphic.. that one is a little different variant ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

While I think that is a cool graphic and I mean no disrespect, why is the tongue in front of the teeth? Or is it missing teeth?
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy
        While I think that is a cool graphic and I mean no disrespect, why is the tongue in front of the teeth? Or is it missing teeth?
        That's no tongue. It's the worst herpe ever. Stay away from the dirty girls.

Comment

Is that trem recessed?

Comment

Nah, it's just a fever blister ... that's a vitamin deficiency ... time for some Centrum!
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

The graffic on the jackson is very close to the king crimson album cover art. Dont know the name of the album, but google king crimson to find the art.

Comment

This one is a 2002 .. it is a recreation of my 1984 .. The one in the picture is newer than these were. The 1st graphic Jackson was a "bigmouth" which came after the charvels...

The tongue is in fact painted in front of the teeth on this guitar. While it was aesthetically wrong it ios actually period correct to the original ..

Yes the trem is recessed on this one as I like both.. I like hartails so I actually like the way the recessed trem feels ..if it isn't recessed it doesn't bother me just as kahlers do not bother me.. I'm not picky
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy
                  What, you can't do that with your tongue?

No tongue-ring needed here.

Comment

Original San Dimas Charvel Big Mouth graphics varied,some had the tongue in front of the teeth like Kevs some had the tongue behind the teeth like mine,some have cracks or cavities in the teeth too & some don't!!

The Jackson Mouth is closer to the Charvel Jim O'Connor Big Mouth graphic with the pointy teeth!!

The King Crimson graphic is similar but is a Face graphic rather than just a Mouth!!

& that King Crimson album cover is "The Court of the Crimson King"!!

Comment

Alright thanks guys...I was hoping for a close-up of that particular graphic but I didn't know there were several incarnations. That guitar looks soooo cool, too bad it's a 3K custom-shop San Dimas.
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                        What, you can't do that with your tongue?

No tongue-ring needed here.
                        If you look at the tounge in Kevs Photo it was painted so that it looks like the tongue is in front of the teeth. Look at the bottom right hand side of the guitar and count three teeth up to that part of the tongue. It looks like that part of the tongue is in front of the third tooth from the bottom

Comment

Big mouth rules!

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X