Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the "ASK JACKSON" category keep appearing and then suddenly vanish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the "ASK JACKSON" category keep appearing and then suddenly vanish?

I have seen this phenominon quite a few times, usually when I am expecting a response to a post I made there. Why does it do the appear/disappear routine?

Funny, I never noticed this. You sure?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am looking right now and don't see it in the list of forums. I am using Opera 9.0 browser so I will try it in IE and see if the same problem exists.

Comment

Ok I figured it out I feel like such a newb . When reading a thread and wanting to go back to the main menu or list of forums I used to hit the JCFOnline> Equipment link, specifically the equipment part as it always brought me back to the list of topics. Never did I realize it was cutting off the "other" section as well as well as the "playing" section. Doh...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
          Ok I figured it out I feel like such a newb . When reading a thread and wanting to go back to the main menu or list of forums I used to hit the JCFOnline> Equipment link, specifically the equipment part as it always brought me back to the list of topics. Never did I realize it was cutting off the "other" section as well as well as the "playing" section. Doh...
          :ROTF:
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

:ROTF:
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
              X