• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats, hope to catch a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Annah
        Here's the quick mock-up of it, using the guitar generator! That thing rocks!
        Thanks!

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

THANKS!!!!

Pro-Fusion:
          I've used the XL500's since they first came out, some time in the mid/late 80's I think it was. They're high-output, but not so trebly really, IMO. Most of the guitars I've used them in have been V's but I've got one in my Mexi-Strat and it seems to be much brassier/trebly in that. I've tried other pups in my RR1 (JB's and a Golden Age from Stew Mac) but they just didn't have the same tonal qualities as the XL500. I thought it was kinda cool that the XL500's came stock on my '93 Rhoads. Anyways...

About the treble control, I have never, ever, used mine. It's always maxed-out. Don't know if I'm missing on some great sound or anything, but usually when I need a fat, bassier tone I switch to my neck pup. Thing is, with IGNITOR I don't need anything but the bridge pup on max-treble, so for these first few customs they'll be as basic as possible, primarily because they'll be my touring guitars. But also because I want to keep my rig/gear as simple as I can for playing live. The last band I was in I used quite an array of effects, processing, and pickup changes live and I was always tethered to my footboard, which of course limited my mobility. Now, I only use a TU-2 on the floor, but I'm considering building a larger rack unit to house my Furman, 362 Sonic Maximizer, and want to get a DTR2000 as well. Ideally, I'd really like to eliminate the TSL100 head and pick up a JMP-1 and an EL34 100/100 and a rack-mount wireless and just stick 'em all in one rack case. Hopefully that will happen in the not-too-distant future!
          Last edited by Annah; 08-03-2006, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Cool man...make your own sig series!

Comment

Annah, simply awesome you getting endorsed! Your mock up Rhoads will look cool on you.

Regarding the EL34 100/100... if that is the Marshall 9200, I've heard quite a few touring players getting problems with the electronics after some use and touring. Apparently it's not as rock solid as it should be. I had a 9100 and it was okay, but it was a bedroom amp - it never toured.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Many Congrats Annah on your endorsement !

Wolf

Comment

Cool, congrats
                  Looking forward to the pics

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87

BTW, this picture KICKS ASS!
                    Wow, you don't look 40 at all...
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Hey 40 ain't that old.Its a good age, old enough to know better and young enough to kick ass(if you have to).
                        Mock up is cool,BL 500 is a good choice depending on your amp.I got a lot of chatter with a BL 500XL thru a JCM 800 but not thru a JMP.The newer Marshalls may be different.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

HuntinDoug - The covers came today, dude, YOU RULE!!! MANY THANK YOU'S IN YOUR DIRECTION!!!! Can't wait to see the inlays! And thanks for the other goodies, I appreciate them tremendously!!!

Annah

PS - And thanks to you guys I hadn't thanked yet! lol

Playing at Redrum tonight with Vesperian Sorrow and (hopefully) Deadbyday. Turns out their bus took a dump on them in LA... so they've been missing shows. Hopefully they'll make this one!

Comment

Again Annah congrats. And if you guys ever make it to chicago please let me know. I would love to see you guys. BTW if ya still want a JMP1 we got one at my store. send me an email or something if your intrested.
                            Gil

Comment

Originally posted by Annah
                              HuntinDoug - The covers came today, dude, YOU RULE!!! MANY THANK YOU'S IN YOUR DIRECTION!!!! Can't wait to see the inlays! And thanks for the other goodies, I appreciate them tremendously!!!

Annah
                              As we say around these here parts..."Twernt Nuthin'". It would have been cool to put the IGNITOR logo on the dog tag. but I didn't have it. I just listened to "Half Life" earlier today. I DL'd it a while back from the board...cool stuff.
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Congrats!
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X