• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gr8 work,This proves that Hard work does pay off

Comment

• congratz!!

Comment

• Oh God, please don't mention the Not-So-Great-Kat.... she is disgusting. I will gladly use my Rhoads to shear off the face of anyone who ever compares me to that mangy wretch! I loathe her and her stupid face!!!

Okay, now that I got that out of the way...

Getting an endorsement is not easy, but not hard. If that makes any sense! Like any good recipe, it just takes a few key ingredients.

1. Being in a good band that has lots of exposure, and having a strong history in the music business (even though you may not yet be famous for all your hard work and time invested).
        2. Having at least a decent amount of expertise with the instrument. (Maybe this is why Kat isn't endorsed by Jackson??? Sorry, just had to!)
        3. Dedication to the brand for which you seek an endorsement.
        4. Good references are an awesome plus!
        5. ASK! Sometimes it helps to just ask for an endorsement. If you've got the goods, and the company perceives that you might generate a decent level of visibility for their product, then I think you probably stand a good chance of garnering an endorsement deal.

It's one of those win-win situations, the company wins by their product(s) getting more visibility by the people interested in buying them. And the endorsee wins by getting good deals on the product. There has to be a level balance there, if not, then one side or the other will become dissatisfied and the deal will be probably be terminated. Same goes for other similar deals like record deals and even support deals (opening for well known acts).

That's about all I know!

Comment

• Annah is incredibly talented, has killer tastes in guitars, and is one awesome lady!
          You know I always wish you the best, sister!

xo,
          Em

Comment

• Thanks Em! YOU rule!!! And while we're on a kudo-giving-spree, you guys have to get a copy of Em's new disc! It's badass!!! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what "Chocolate Travel Rock" is, but hey, if it's got anything to do with chocolate, I want some!!!

Comment

• very cool, congrats!

Signing that paperwork is pretty effin' cool isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by StukaJU87
                Congrats to you Annah! Good luck in all your efforts.

I,ll second that, congrats!!!!!
                "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Working...
                X