Finished my RR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackson1
    Really nice project, z1n! Did you do the matching head stock yourself, new decal and all?
    Thanks Jackson1 Yea I did the headstock too. I got the decal from eBay. I'ts vynal. wpnschief1 was the user. I 1st tried to find that other guy on eay that made actual stencils, but I couldn't find him. I think his name was eccomart or something.

Comment

That came out pretty damn cool! As long as the pieces of maple were solid pieces, I wouldn't worry. It is only when you start making bodies out of plywood, that they sound crappy. It is pretty common to piece together bodies using many chunks of wood...may not be the best way, but it is common.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I like, nice work!

Comment

Do you have a link to the site/auction/store you bought the bodies from. For $10 I think it would make for a fun project & relatively cheap.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
          X