Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,

greetings from (atm) sunny Norway!

Registered two years ago, damn time flies! But most of my posts are from today when I remembered that I was registered here..

Two years since I registered, and I still haven't gotten myself a Charvel. that has to be changed soon!

A little about myself:
    I love soccer, playing it and supporting Liverpool FC, I read fantasy books and enjoy listening to hair metal. Winger, Warrant, Ratt, the list goes on.
    Superstrats are sexy, Kramers and Charvels.
    Also posting on harmony central as Zoidberg, 1500 posts + several thousand that doesn't show on my current post-count..

That's me, and howdy to y'all!

Howdy.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
      Howdy.

Yo mang!
      Man I'm feeling tiny without a 1000+ post count

Comment

You have to dedicate your life to pretty much only one forum! :ROTF: Primarily working from home doesn't help much either. LOL
        I've been on the Hamer and Carvin forums as well as HC and some others, but this one seems to be the coolest. I did have quite a bit of posts at HC over the past 5 years, but they seem to have been deleted/disappeared.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
          I did have quite a bit of posts at HC over the past 5 years, but they seem to have been deleted/disappeared.

Irritating, dat. I should have had like 6500 posts over on HC.. but it says 1493 or what's it. Oh well It is kinda funny tho, when veteran posters suddenly end up with "noob" post counts

Comment

Sup playa
            Good deals with:
            Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by srommes
              Sup playa

01.25, it's bedtime here I think..

Friday tommorow, hmm.. one of the last weekends in the summer-vacation, partying? Absolutely a possibility

Comment

and the dragon comes in the kkkkknnnnnnnniiiiiiighhhhhhhttttttt
                Welcome !!!

Comment

Welcome. I like my Kramers from '83 to now. Get yourself a 20 year old Charvel. Maybe USA but definitely Japan. The Japan ones have FT. Worth, Texas on the neckplate. That's just the way it is.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I lost like 500 post's here when they switched servers...

I check the lost and found every morning and they're never there
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Welcome Norwegian Dragonknight! (hey, that sounded real corny... )
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                        Welcome Norwegian Dragonknight! (hey, that sounded real corny... )

Haha
                        Don't know why I have this nick, Zoidberg would be much better.. my usual one..
                        think I was heavily into George R.R. Martin at the time
                        that sucker needs to put out his new book soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                          Welcome. I like my Kramers from '83 to now. Get yourself a 20 year old Charvel. Maybe USA but definitely Japan. The Japan ones have FT. Worth, Texas on the neckplate. That's just the way it is.

Do you hang out at the kramerforums too then, or what?

The Model 1A looks like something I could love.. Is it available in Electric Blue with a black pickguard? If so, I need one!!

Comment

Hey!
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by donf

Hey!

Yaaar!!! Jack in your avatar reminds me that I have to have some rum and coke again soon

Comment

Working...
                              X