No announcement yet.

Wall Is Done... Crappy Pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that's one awesome room. Love the bullseye!
    the curtains flew and he appeared saying, don't be afraid
    -- BÖC

Comment

nice wall, but what are those two guitars in the bottom corner just poking their headstocks into the pic?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
        nice wall, but what are those two guitars in the bottom corner just poking their headstocks into the pic?
        One is a DK2 with Blue orange Flames....with upgraded pups and the other is a Yamahe RGX that I have had for close to 20 years.

Comment

looking good Dave

MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Awesome pix!!!
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

That is sweet!

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
                Need my shipping address :ROTF: J/K I actually found one on ebay for 20.00
                SO I will add it to the wall
                I found it in my small stash of albums from the 80's. It was tucked away with the picture disc of The Trooper backed with Cross Eyed Mary.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I had the trooper too....sold it years ago...that was the funny shaped one right? Maidens Cross eyed Mary was a great cover

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
                    I had the trooper too....sold it years ago...that was the funny shaped one right? Maidens Cross eyed Mary was a great cover
                    Exactly. The odd shaped one. Ya know, I also have a box set of Maiden cd's that were offered in '90 I think. "The First 10 Years, Up the Irons". It has all kinds of cool b-sides and all the early singles too. Their version of Cross Eyed Mary rocks.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                      Ya know, I think I have that disc upstairs. Mr. Crowley live, right?

Oh....nice job bro!
                      Great picture disc and NICE wall. The Slayer - Live Undead picture disc would go great there too.

Comment

Great looking display, disc and guitars!!

Comment

Way coolness Bro
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

That first guitar looks familiar... can't remember where I've seen it.
                            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Killer bro! Is that a black or black forest KE2T?

Comment

I have both right now....the one on the wall is Blk though

Comment

Working...
                                X