No announcement yet.

Wall Is Done... Crappy Pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the wall hangers are actually called "String Swings". You can get them with the wood base like Dave has or they also come in a black metal base. I have 6 of them and they work great - never had any problems (knock on wood). The plastic anchors are very strong. Come to think of it, none of mine are in the studs. Definitley check them out if you are doing your music room.

Originally posted by quakana
    Thanks Bro....I used string slings you can find them at any decent music store. Three are in studs and one I just used big plastic wall anchors. The discs are in 12x12 scrapbook frames they are from MCS picture Frames. here is a link ---->12x12Frame

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche
      I think the wall hangers are actually called "String Swings". You can get them with the wood base like Dave has or they also come in a black metal base. I have 6 of them and they work great - never had any problems (knock on wood). The plastic anchors are very strong. Come to think of it, none of mine are in the studs. Definitley check them out if you are doing your music room.

I use the string swings myself. They're very reliable, I haven't had one fall yet.

Best Regards,

Steve
      Guitars:
      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
      Amp:
      VOX AD30VT

Comment

What about the horizontal display peg sets I've seen on ebay? I've never seen them anywhere else.

Opinions? I've got an ESP coming back with a custom graphic and it would look better displayed horizontally.

Comment

They seem OK. It seems that they could fall off too easy to me though. I would modify those a little to make sure they could not pop out of the bottom mount.

Comment

Cool Pics Dude..BUT, Is that a WATER mark on the ceiling tile next to the light? That could be a BAD DAY....Water + Guitars = NOT GOOD

Comment

Nice, beautiful KE2T!! looks really nice in the second shot from the side.

Comment

Nice geetars man. Love your choice of records too; I grew up on that music.

Comment

Wow.. can you come over and decorate my place?!

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
                    Cool Pics Dude..BUT, Is that a WATER mark on the ceiling tile next to the light? That could be a BAD DAY....Water + Guitars = NOT GOOD
                    Just flash marks...thanks again guys....the inventory has changed alot since that pic

Comment

Beautiful guitars
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                      X