Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator

Would it be possible to get more inlay options like Alexi Laiho's Scythe inlays? I am curious to see how a Rhoads would look with a paint scheme I want and those inlays and I am too stupid to use the graphics function for the neck to just place inlays. Maybe some pentagram inlays too would kick ass.
    I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

And the Mark Morton Sig body would be a great addition as well.

I like the body, but don't care for the control locations or the coil tap switches. I would have a maple fretboard with either the Y2KV headstock (if this is still an option) or a regular pointy headstock.

Comment

The reason I ask is because once I pay off a few bills and have some ink done it will be Custom Rhoads time. I have posted the pic of the axe here from the CSG, but now I am second guessing the paint and the sharkfin inlays (I do love sharkfin inlays but I am thinking if I am gonna spend that much on a guitar lets add more to it than 2 more frets and ditching a pickup). Plus I need to know about a good bridge pickup that would work for leads as well as rhythms. Too many decisions for an indecisive person as myself.

Comment

I've previously suggested a flame inlay on the CSG. Inverted cross inlays is another idea. Or even characters of your choice (Slipnot had letters instead of diamonds on their warlocks).

I also think you should have the option to diagonal-cut the last 3 or 4 frets up or down (like on the Warrior Pro necks, but with the neck cut option in both directional options). This would then give rise to the idea of being able to slant the neck single coil pickup.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool suggestions but you have to understand the dude that designed and maintains that generator (AlexL) does it for fun and out of courtesy during his free time, so take what you get and appreciate it...

Comment

Do it with out any inlays and photoshop them in...

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by DumpyWumpy
              Cool suggestions but you have to understand the dude that designed and maintains that generator (AlexL) does it for fun and out of courtesy during his free time, so take what you get and appreciate it...
              I do appriciate it, just thought I would suggest more stuff since they did add a few extra options. I am not hard to please but more inlay options would rule.

Comment

Working...
              X