guitar adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar adoption

The Gallery will display the most recent date of an addition below the guitar category, as of now most additions were updated within the week. While I could give a rat's hair about posting serials, some will be hesitant to do so. Many believe that false police reports can be filed and this puts members in a reluctant stance towards publicly displayed serial numbers.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Re: guitar adoption

I really don't think the guys who makes these things for a living really give a rats hair about where it went after they are done with their portion of work on it.

Comment

guitar adoption

I find great the idea of putting the serial number of each Jackson posted in the gallery of this forum. Buying a guitar looks like adopting one! If some guys who work at Jackson factory come here, they would thus track some guitars on which they have worked and see their new families!!!
      I like it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PS : is the gallery weekly refresh or not?

[ March 05, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: keogh ]

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
          I really don't think the guys who makes these things for a living really give a rats hair about where it went after they are done with their portion of work on it.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're probably right. It was just an utopia unless these guys are real guitar fans. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

And Santa Claus doesn't exist? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ March 06, 2003, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: keogh ]

Comment

Working...
          X