Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There!

Hi all,

I've been lurking around for the last few days and wanted to introduce myself.

Im an east-coaster, Delaware specifically. I have played Ibanez guitars exclusively for quite a while, but recently I played a soloist at GC and decided I had to have one, so the search is on.

Currently I own an Ibanez RG470, and an Ibanez LP Custom. I play mostly rock/hard rock; UFO, Zeppelin, Cinderella, Ozzy. I've been playing sporatically for the last 6 years or so, mostly rhythms, and started learning lead/solo's in the last few weeks.

And thats about it.

Best Regards,

Steve
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Welcome Steve! Soon all you guitars will be replaced by Jacksons....happend to me :ROTF:

Comment

hey
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok Steve, prepare to drain your bank account buying Jacksons. Welcome to the forum.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey!
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Best of luck with search for Soloist (all you really need is the $$$ lol), but wish you more luck with the lead solos … hmm, come to think of it "luck" has nothing to do with it, just need to practice a lot lol (get some good DVD’s, eg anything from Lick Library) .

Ian.

Comment

welcome from another huge UFO/Schenker fan!

I love Charvels but my white Gibson Flying V is still my favorite guitar.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Welcome aboard! You'll love it here!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Dude, UFO rocks, Strangers In the Night is my favourite live album ever!

Keep on rockin' people to the ground
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

where in DE?!?!

Newark represent!

Comment

Or, imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware... Hi... I'm in Delaware.
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86
                          Dude, UFO rocks, Strangers In the Night is my favourite live album ever!

Keep on rockin' people to the ground
                          The second song I learned from that album is "This Kids", I just can't get enough Schenker.

Originally posted by illumina
                          where in DE?!?!...
                          My wife and I live in the Pike Creek area

Originally posted by Tiddles
                          Best of luck with search for Soloist ...
                          Turns out my father was looking to sell one of his Jacksons, a 2002 USA SL1 tobacco burst. Im pretty stoked about it

Best Regards,

Steve
                          Guitars:
                          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                          Amp:
                          VOX AD30VT

Comment

Welcome Steve! This board is great, I found it from a thread on jemsite and haven't looked back -lol.

Ironic, I just picked up Strangers in the Night today during lunch from the used CD place by my work. I can't wait to blast it on the drive home, it's my first UFO cd. It's got quite a reputation, I hope it can live up to it.
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Pike Creek?

as in.. pike creek shopping center?

if you're interested, next time I'm down in DE I can show ya a 90' Pro Soloist im thinking of moving..

Comment

Working...
                              X