My DK2M is on it's way!

SUSPENSE!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Dk2m??

Comment

What color did you order it in?
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

White.
          Henrik

Comment

I'm not Adam, mind you - just knew what color
            Henrik

Comment

It came in other colors? I could only see the white one.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam

It came in other colors? I could only see the white one.
                Me too, although I haven't bought one.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Red & Black I think.
                  Henrik

Comment

White
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

It will probably get here between 3 - 5 o'clock. That's usually when my UPS dude shows up. He knows me, now. "Looks like you got another guitar!"

Comment

am i reading that right? it's gotta go FOUR places before you get it?! what a ballache. i'd rather not know that shit. i order a guitar, they ring me when it's at the shop, i inspect it, then take it home. then give it a bloody good clean.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
                          am i reading that right? it's gotta go FOUR places before you get it?! what a ballache. i'd rather not know that shit. i order a guitar, they ring me when it's at the shop, i inspect it, then take it home. then give it a bloody good clean.
                          Well, I ordered it from American Musical online, so it ships to my door. Honestly it's not been the shipping that's been a pain - it's been the backorder time!

I ordered this guitar on 07/06/06.

Edit: to clarify - it shipped from Sparks, NV. It routed through Hodgkins, IL over the weekend and it gets here in Indy today. It goes, well, two places if you count the UPS hub in Hodgkins.

Comment

two months huh?, demand a rebate on the shipping charge. just curious - is the jackson plant not being ass-kicked hard enough to meet the overwhelming demand? or did the boat driver serve a supended sentence for being stoned and took the guitars to another country?
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
                              two months huh?, demand a rebate on the shipping charge.
                              It hasn't been in transit for two months. It was backordered - as in, it wasn't in stock when he ordered it.
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X