No announcement yet.

Out For Delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought American Musical was in Jersey? Oh well.. not important. the important thing is you will have it soon. the white one look killer. I have a DK2 in crimson swirl but for some reason that finish didn't look right with the maple board and black sharkies. Mucho congrtas! Be sure to post again with your review - when you're able to put it down, that is.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Hahah hey cool! I had an "out for delivery" email today myself....got my OFR for my DK2. Enjoy your new guitar!
      ------------------------------------------------
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

It was here when I got home this afternoon. It looks, if I may say this, fucking killer. I will post a detailed review in another thread.

Comment

Glad it got there, Adam. Congrats!
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

congrats man you will love it I love mine so much had to score 2 so I could have 1 of them holoflashed....
            “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Ahh....I know the second stop Hodgkins, IL facility really well....that's right by my house....glad it arrived safely...I hate UPS.
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
              X