Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come I can't access the E-fraid of E-bay forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come I can't access the E-fraid of E-bay forum?

...or any "private" forums for that matter. I get the message I do not have permission. Worst of all, I don't know what I have to do to gain access. Do I have to post a certain amount of posts?

Sorry if this is off topic or in the wrong section. Mods delete me if necessary.

read the 3rd post in this thread: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855

incidentally, it's at the top of the General J/C Talk subforum, entitled "Rules of the Road". Essential noob reading.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm really sorry that I didn't read that before asking. However, the thing is that I could read the private forums before I was allowed to post. I used to vist the ebay forum everyday before I was added to the board. Well I guess I'll PM a mod. Again, sorry for the spam.

Comment

sorry, man. I have no idea why you can't access Efraid anymore. Hope the admins can help you out or offer some kind of explanation
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Are you logging in?

Comment

What's the E-fraid of E-bay forum?

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Comment

When you log in, check the "remember me" box. If you don't, you'll have to re-login every two fucking minutes!
                That one thing really pissed me off when the new software was in place. I figured it out and all's well!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

??

I don't even see that forum on my list. What gives?

Comment

I think he means that thread in this forum for the JCF.

Comment

MEX3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Do you need 100 posts to see that area?

Comment

Never used to be...maybe sumpins screwed up in the server or they changed policy

Comment

Yeah there is either something messed up or the admins changed the policy... Id say something is messed up.
                          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hers's a question....can you see the classifieds?

Comment

No. But someone fixed it for the Ebay deal. Thanks to whoever it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X