My King V Came Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My King V Came Today!

A lot of reviews said they were great, and quite a few said they were crap. But my JS30KV FREAKIN ROCKS! The finish is flawless, pickups are very hot. All of the hardware does the job it's supposed to, it's a great guitar! I love it. And just after about 6 hours of solid play it has done what I wanted it to do, if the bottom end Jacksons are this good, I'm placing my CS order as soon as I get back from Iraq! I can't say it enough, it's a great guitar that put's my 600 Schecter to shame. Best guitar purchase I've ever made.

My very first Jackson was a JS1 made in Taiwan, and it was flawless. I'm convinced that most of the negative reviews on inexpensive guitars are people who either 1) bought it from a shop that does no setup work, 2) can't do their own setup work or 3) are already biased against the guitar and just want something to complain about.

Grats on the new axe.
    sigpic

Comment

Glad you like your new guitar.

Thanks for serving. Be safe.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL

Thanks for serving. Be safe.

- E.
        Ditto!!
        I love admins!

Comment

congratz man enjoy it...
          “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

okey.. ur going to die of drowning in your own cum when u play your new custom..
            äss howl

Comment

Hey Budgolf, I know you from RC.net..... Enjoy, and play that Mutha-fukka till yer hands bleed!!!! When you get home, come up to St. Lou....We will hang out and fire-up the "Mighty-Kings"!!!!

Be safe!!!

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Congrats on the new King V . Play the crap out of it. Hat's off and thanks for your service Sir
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Budgolf, Godspeed over there! Stay safe!

Hey, let's see a pic of you with that KV!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
                    I'm convinced that most of the negative reviews on inexpensive guitars are people who either 1) bought it from a shop that does no setup work, 2) can't do their own setup work or 3) are already biased against the guitar and just want something to complain about.
                    Add to that, 4) bought it secondhand with crusty strings and the setup all out of whack. How many times have you seen, "setup is shit, action way to high, Floyd tilting forward. May be because I bought it from a pawnshop, but if this is the way all Jacksons are setup, I'm never buying another."

congrats on the new axe, budgolf.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV
                      Hey Budgolf, I know you from RC.net..... Enjoy, and play that Mutha-fukka till yer hands bleed!!!! When you get home, come up to St. Lou....We will hang out and fire-up the "Mighty-Kings"!!!!

Be safe!!!

A~
                      No doubt man. I'm from Joplin dude. Maybe we can get togethrt next time I'm out that way!

Comment

Working...
                      X