PICS of new Jackson Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PICS of new Jackson Custom Shop

I think it is a cool and unique piece, inlays and all. Congrats on the new axe!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sweet!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I also remember seeing that on Jason's site. If I remember, he also used to have another one like that with pot leaf inlays that had two P-90s (or maybe it was a Dinky instead of a Stealth).
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jayson added the humbucker when it didnt sell, it did have 2 soapbars at one time, the new pic are great, the drum citys didnt do it justice at all

Comment

Oh, ok. Cool. Thanks for the clarification. I knew I had seen one with two P-90s.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice score. I inquired about that one a long time ago and the price you got it for sure wasn't the price I was quoted. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I'm glad he finaly came down some and I'm equally glad someone got it who is going to play it. Congrats dude.....

"When I first met you, Didn't realize" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X