Rhoads Body size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quakana
    I know Scott has a JCF King V(double rhoads right?)...maybe he can break out the Majic marker again
    You think I am putting that magic marker anywhere near Big Red?:ROTF:
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

OK, how much longer is the Rhoads wing then? Exactly.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

PM Mayday I believe he sent me the length of the double rhoads wing at one point but am not sure

Comment

I just want the difference.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

cool.. this was something I've wanted to know for some time.. thanks
            äss howl

Comment

Wow! Great job guys! That answers some suspicions I've had about the variations in Rhoads designs during the years. Thanks!!

Comment

PM Mayday I believe he sent me the length of the double rhoads wing at one point but am not sure
                Double Rhoads 19.5" tip to tip
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The first pic has three shapes but only references two of them. Cool stuff to have I saved them to my PC. Thanks again
                  The third one is RR0849, Chris Holmes' zebra RR, Now belongs to Jani.

Comment

Working...
                  X