Charvel Csm-1g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Csm-1g

Quick question on the Charvel CSM-1G model guitar. What year were these made? They don't have the Pointy headstock,It's not a strat headstock either.. it has the small guitar logo on the headstock though. I am thinking this was after the Toothpaste logo. Am I wrong? I think it is also made in Japan. Here's a link to a pic of one..

Thanks!

I have never seen one. I have to guess it MIJ.....are those spurzels? I know he says no locking tuners but I think he meant Locking nut....oh well

Comment

read in the other threads and found more posts on it. it is MIJ 1992 as I suspected, The Guy from the Auction sent me 3 emails saying how He bought it in the mid 80's which is BS, I have over 30 model series axes from the 80's and several toothpaste logoed Charvels as well...Only on Ebay will you find this sort of BS..lol Oh well, Just sent him back an Email stateing this....Wonder why He has NO Bids?

Comment

Looks just like a CX 391 but no floyd copy and the guitar logo instead of toothpaste. Same pup config and same headstock shape. The tuners on mine are Gotoh and have a Charvel silkscreened on them. Price is a bit high, even with that case.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
        X