Jackson & Charvel websites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502
    Hopefully that means FMIC is selling the company!
    +473,956,235
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
      +473,956,235
      Why?
      The product seems to be better quality.
      They have better dealer penetration than ever.
      There are problems, but overall FMIC has been good for J/C.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

did i miss something?
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker
          Why?
          The product seems to be better quality.
          They have better dealer penetration than ever.
          There are problems, but overall FMIC has been good for J/C.
          Once Jackson is out from under FMIC, they will also be out from under the "agreement" to not produce roundhorn Vs and Firebirds and Explorers, as well as several other items that Fender's "high-profile" status seems to negatively influence.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

And quality may drop back to where it was before. That would be bad.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
              Once Jackson is out from under FMIC, they will also be out from under the "agreement" to not produce roundhorn Vs and Firebirds and Explorers, as well as several other items that Fender's "high-profile" status seems to negatively influence.
              So trading better quality, financial stability, and a future for the brand, to get some shapes back seems to be a good idea?

You want a roundhorn V, explorer or firebird? Look somewhere else.
              I hear Gibson might make those shapes for the right price.

Jackson is going in the right direction under Fender.
              How can anybody think otherwise?
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

All I've noticed since Fender bought Jackson is there seems to be a lot more cheap models being produced (the cheapest ones in Indonesia I believe), but I don't know if the quality of the higher priced US models has dropped?
                I have no idea because I've never owned a US Jackson guitar..
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I never heard about so many issues before the FMIC takeover.

Comment

So far I've been impressed w/ the FMIC ownership. I see the brand out there more. The quality is great, prices still reasonable.

As far as the "Price Point Models", all the companies are doing that (putting out a $200-$300 model(s)). And if mom & dad figure that's a reasonable price to get jr a guitar... I'm fine with that, becuase if I don't like how the guitar feels/sounds/plays, I don't have to buy it.

Most of the issues/squabbles, in my opinion, are just Anti-corporate conglomerate political grandstanding. People the days of Wayne & Grover are gone, deal with it and move on.

Other options:
                    Akai could have run J/C into the ground, or hey Mustaine could have purchased the company... and we all know how well that would have gone over w/ these same people.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                    X