No announcement yet.

I need a little help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thats the Vox & I have a model 6 from 86 that the arm works for me I really don't know why Vitamin G says it won't . The arm he sugested look like almost a OFR arm?

Comment

On the arm take a better photo of the Kahler And I'ld be able maybe to say for sure.

Comment

Start looking around on the other forums here, Frenchie! You'll find lots of info about the Model 5 AND the Roland Cube 30 (they're both pretty great!). Here are the specs on your guitar:

http://www.audiozone.dk/CatalogScans...1986Page23.htm

from the '86 catalog
        http://www.audiozone.dk/CatalogScans...orts/index.htm

from the cool website of Danish JCFer jackson1!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool axe! How come nobody gives me guitars!?!?!?
          Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jtr
            Yes thats the Vox & I have a model 6 from 86 that the arm works for me I really don't know why Vitamin G says it won't . The arm he sugested look like almost a OFR arm?
            The bars in the link I posted are made expressly for Kahlers. Brand new too. So you don't have to worry about a 20 year old bar picked up on ebay wearing out on you as soon as you buy it.

If a vintage strat arm will fit in your trem, then great. I've only tried to fit one into a Kahler flatmount once (on my Model 4, because I don't have a bar for it and had a couple of trad style bars lying about) and it was too large for the hole. Story of my life
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Fretsonthenet.com will also have the lock nut parts you need.They are AWESOME to deal with,and have done parts for 2 of my axes.can't beat the quality OR the service..
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91
                They are AWESOME to deal with,
                They? Does Dave have a mouse in his pocket? :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  They? Does Dave have a mouse in his pocket? :ROTF:
                  Now I'm updating my website and I've finally realized that I need to get rid of all of the "we" words! It's funny, but almost all small business owners think that it makes their business look larger than life to refer to everthing as "we, "us", "our....", and etc. Isn't that wierd???
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

No, but it is weird!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys !!
                      Here are two pics of my Kahler Bridge system (it's a bit dusty):

Well, I think I'm gonna purchase somme stuff on frets on the net.
                      So, is this what I need ?
                      Kahler "Behind the Nut" String Lock Screws with Allen Wrench here http://www.fretsonthenet.com/hardwar...ews_&_Wrenches
                      and
                      Kahler Pro, Standard, or Flyer Bars here http://www.fretsonthenet.com/Tremolobars.htm
                      Thanks

Comment

Dave's a member here...just email him and refer him to this thread...he'll take care of you...he ships internationally too.

Comment

I'm gonna e-mail him and play the "May I help you riff" .

Comment

Dave (Fretsonthenet) helped me out with my M5 (same year as yours)...bar, string locks etc. as well. Highly recommended!

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Wow, your Charvel Model 5 seems to be in a better state than mine.
                              But, is this guitar rare ?
                              How can you say that your's is the same year as mine ?

PS:I like the armor in the background
                              Last edited by Totoralex; 09-06-2006, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Totoralex
                                How can you say that yours is the same year as mine ?
                                Simple, the Kahler was only on it for one year.

Originally posted by Totoralex
                                But, is this guitar rare ?
                                Nah, not really.

Comment

Working...
                                X