No announcement yet.

Jackson J-92c bridge pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took the stock J-92C out of my 1993 Dinky XL....GREAT p/u but wanted to throw a Duncan JB in there for a change....happy with it so far, but hanging on to the J-92C because it is an awesome stock p/u and they seem to be quite the collector's item too

Comment

This weekend I just got my hands on a '95 Jackson Fusion HH and was completely blown away by the bridge pickup like WTF is in there?? I've never heard such a great sounding stock Jackson pickup. Turns out its a J-92c

Comment

Anything Ive got that is supposed to have a J92 instead has a JH2.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

please sir, may i buy your pickup!

Originally posted by guitarman6600 View Post
          I just took the stock J-92C out of my 1993 Dinky XL....GREAT p/u but wanted to throw a Duncan JB in there for a change....happy with it so far, but hanging on to the J-92C because it is an awesome stock p/u and they seem to be quite the collector's item too
          hi. does your J92C have the cover? are you sure you want to hang on to it? i have money!!! is there anything that would make you consider as far as selling or trade? need one for my king v pro project, and no other bridge pup will do.
          Last edited by Hijack; 04-01-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

This time you are 7 years too late.

Comment

Originally posted by thez0r View Post
              This weekend I just got my hands on a '95 Jackson Fusion HH and was completely blown away by the bridge pickup like WTF is in there?? I've never heard such a great sounding stock Jackson pickup. Turns out its a J-92c
              hi. i know your post is a yr old but had to ask. did your j92c have a cover and was the base plate silver or brass color? is that something you'd consider selling or trade.

Comment

Send him a PM and don't bump up old threads.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd like another few 92c's myself!
                  Jackson RR1 Custom Shop,1993 RR PRO,1991 Charvel 275, 06 Jackson Dk2m, 07 Dk2m,Jackson SLSMG,1994 Jackson Stealth HX,Jackson DXMG,LTD 417,LTD MH-1000,and more!! Love my Jackson's!!

Comment

Working...
                  X