pics of my gear.. jackson inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my gear.. jackson inside

I finally got around to snapping some pics of my gear. They are not the best quality pics and I am not a good photographer.... plus there is only one light in my basement/practice room.

Here they are.

1. 1997 Jackson SLS. Bought from Inearthed a month ago. It's my main axe. It plays and sounds wonderfully.

2. Carvin/Yamaha strat mutt. My backup axe. Plays pretty well and I really like the Carvin pickups. The input jack needs to be re-soldered.

3. ESP George Lynch Baritone. Not the most pleasing guitar to look at but it is the heaviest sounding guitar I have ever heard.. works wonders for low tuned stuff with some heavy strings on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3/IMG_0288.jpg

My main setup minus my POD XTL. SLS through the 5150, an Avatar 2x12 with helltone 60's, and the XTL for fx, tuner, boost, and a gate. Works well for me and the whole setup was fairly cheap.

I have an Ibanez acoustic somewhere around the house as my main acoustic but I could not find it to take pics.

I may be looking for some new pickups for the Jackson as well as a re-tube for the 5150.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

I have an Ibanez acoustic somewhere around the house as my main acoustic but I could not find it to take pics.
    Now that really sounds like an excuse I'd expect to read on ebay.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
      Now that really sounds like an excuse I'd expect to read on ebay.

"I'm selling my main player, but I can't post pictures now because I can't find it! check my feedback and bid with confidence!"
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Nice group of axes there!

Comment

Toejam School of Photography!

J/K eh

Nice amp!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Block letter 5150. Sweet. Integrated quad.....integrated quad. Do it, you won't regret it. Makes it even better!!!!!!
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

The lynch looks heavy IMO
              äss howl

Comment

you bought so much gear you couldn't afford to build walls in your house?

j/k..nice setup there dude

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Cool stuff, Thor.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looks like a nice setup. I'm not a huge fan of that ESP shape though

Comment

Now I am not sure what the going rate for sheet rock, tape, mud, and any other things you need to finish a basement are but I am willing to bet it is less than what I spent on the amp and guitar. I could have used the cash to maybe finish a wall or two in our 3 month old house but I chose gear. You guys can't tell me you would not have done the same thing..

Ron- I have not had access for a computer for about two weeks. I have to go to my parents house to upload any pics of my gear onto their computer. I found out we were going to my parent's place, snapped some crappy pics and viola!

Now if I had more time, I am sure I could have gotten you even better crappy pics... Lets face it, I suck at photography.
                        Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 09-08-2006, 05:16 PM.
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

lovin the jackson, but i would have black pickups and rings personally.

Comment

Working...
                          X