Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much would you pay for a jackson gigbag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much would you pay for a jackson gigbag?

just trying to figure out whether some uk retailers are trying it on or charging correctly. saw a jackson gigbag that will house a warrior for £60. is that about right?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

my local dealer sells them for 54 USD, so.....

i think that is kinda high, so i buy fender bags instead, but the warrior shape is different....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure...

FWIF, for my Warrior I bought a Rockbag (the version designed for the BC Rich Beast, fits perfectly), which set me back 69€.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Wilkinsi, MarkD, could you please post a link? I have been looking for a gig bag for my RR because my car cannot hold the full sized case.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

this dealer has no web site, and the gig bags he carries are just strat-style.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

pm sent as per above.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

just ordered one from music inn in nottingham 45 pounds can't believe it. i was expecting 60+.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X