Where is Jessica now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bryan
    Whoah! Slow down here. Some of us newbs need some background info here. Who is this? A former poster? Jackson guitar girl?

C'mon here more info!!!
    She was a Jackson employee and occassionally took photos with a few of the guitars... She modeled a lot of the swag before AMIC sold Fender. I haven't a clue what happened to her, but found the pic on my hard drive and thought I'd share it, since a lot of the newer members never saw her.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe
      but found the pic on my hard drive and thought I'd share it, since a lot of the newer members never saw her.
      Tease. lol

Comment

Intstant nostalgia moment here! There's a trip down memory lane! I completely forgot about her.

Comment

She was a Jackson employee and occassionally took photos with a few of the guitars... She modeled a lot of the swag before AMIC sold Fender. I haven't a clue what happened to her, but found the pic on my hard drive and thought I'd share it, since a lot of the newer members never saw her.
          Thanks for the info... and the pic. If you have any more, please share them!

Comment

You know, if AMIC had put her in some magazine ads and better utilized her as an advertising resource, they might not have had to sell to Fender. I'm sure she worked a lot cheaper than Jenna too!

Oh well, AMIC missed a lot of opportunities and Fender seems to be doing the brand well, so C'est la vie.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

truly miss her
              every now and then i grab the old catalogs just for the viewing pleasure

Comment

Haha ace, I remember her from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope189
                  I totally agree. When Jenna puts that RR1 through her legs, I worry that the strings'll rust. Her face looked better on that guitar graphic of her. This girl Jessica...she's damn sexy.

Cheers,
                  Nick
                  LOL, I agree. The strings will rust and the finish will bubble. This other chick is hot!
                  If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

yewah..woo man.. she's haaawt..

Kinda has that Heather Locklear look. yum.

Comment

Well I've been here a couple years and this is the first pic I've seen of her, so thanks for posting
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

She moved to Tampa and had a brief teaching career??

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by skorb

My god, I wish she was my teacher way back when.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb

Now that's some funny sh*t!
                              And I'd take Jessica over Jenna's tired ass any day.

Comment

Could this be her? 3 years ago though. Me likey.

This is some fine work.

Last edited by Carbuff; 09-13-2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X