JCF Gallery... fresh fix of GAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Gallery... fresh fix of GAS?

the last update is 2004. i know i posted about this a long time ago, but it would be nice if someone could update it. i'm sure there's a few rich bastards out there just itching to post their latest jackson axes there (I'm not one of them).
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

you catch most new acquisitions in the forums. And they're posted just about every day. What more new stuff you expecting to find in the Gallery?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't know if it'd be as much as looking for "new" stuff as it would be having a place to browse body styles/graphics without having to do a search and weed through posts.

Comment

I submitted a few about 6-8 months ago. To date, they have not been posted so yeah, I just browse and look at all the new aquisition posts here on the forum.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          you catch most new acquisitions in the forums. And they're posted just about every day. What more new stuff you expecting to find in the Gallery?
          what about the 's?

I think a good gallery is a simple/quick/nice way to view some kick ass guitars and build up your knowledge
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by ShredOrAlive
            I don't know if it'd be as much as looking for "new" stuff as it would be having a place to browse body styles/graphics without having to do a search and weed through posts.
            I love admins!

Comment

Funny everyone bitched about gotm ..I changed it several days ago and it only brough what 2-3 comments?
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I checked a couple days ago and it was still the archtop RR.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                  Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                    Funny everyone bitched about gotm ..I changed it several days ago and it only brough what 2-3 comments?
                    thats cause everyone stopped checking it out on a regular basis cuase it was always the same.

love the new GOTM though! fucking killer!
                    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I have absolutely no complaints about that GOTM.

But, I'd love to see the gallery get updated.
                      And maybe some day if we collected all the info about Jackson guitars into some web based format?
                      Perhaps an info page?
                      I bet it would be the Mother of All Info Pages.
                      Last edited by Flatpicker; 09-12-2006, 01:46 PM.
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                        hit "refresh"
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by ShredOrAlive
                          well, that's already there. It'd be nice for everyone if their newly acquired Model 2s were also added to the Gallery, but in the meantime, there are plenty of axes for you to ogle.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

It would be nice to see the gallery updated. I just want my guitars to be "part of the crowd" so to speak. I guess there are several of us who just want to "fit in". Plus, all of us gear whores do love to show off.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker
                              I have absolutely no complaints about that GOTM.

But, I'd love to see the gallery get updated.
                              And maybe some day if we collected all the info about Jackson guitars into some web based format?
                              Perhaps an info page?
                              I bet it would be the Mother of All Info Pages.
                              That's an excellent idea - wonder why no one thought of it before? :ROTF:
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X