Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the ghost thread??

??

Guess I missed it. I have no idea of what you speak.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I saw it. Someone must have deleted it. It was freaky... saying there were posts from like 1969 and 1970, but user names were n/a.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The thread you speak of never existed.

-a

Comment

I deleted it .. it was a bunch of missing posts.. there was no reason to leave it
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

But it was FUN Kev!!! Ok, J/K..I really thought I was having major eye issues LMAO...Yep, I'm drinking FYI...It was a cool non thread though.

Comment

Boo!
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

me ghost like swayze

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                  I deleted it .. it was a bunch of missing posts.. there was no reason to leave it
                  "A bunch of missing posts"??
                  How does that happen?
                  Sounds like the forum entered the Twilight Zone?

Comment

Spooky! The ghost of jacksons past, come back to haunt us for selling them
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                      Aw man, did you go to page 2? Our replies were showing up! It was a cool thread - a ghost thread with posts dating from 1969! That's why I bumped it.

Comment

then be consequent and delete this one too!!!
                        so others like me won't be reading this and beeing not able to see what everyone talks about. damn, I'm curious... this sucks.
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                          Our replies were showing up! It was a cool thread - a ghost thread with posts dating from 1969! That's why I bumped it.
                          You, sir, are a goofball!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            You, sir, are a goofball!
                            Eye'yam what eye'yam.

Comment

I want the thread to come back with all of the posts rewritten in backwards Latin.

Comment

Working...
                              X