JACKSON STARS help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKSON STARS help!!

I'm thinking of importing a jackson stars RRj2sp to sweden.. someone here knows roughly how much the cost would be?? Thanks!!!!

äss howl

Buying a new one from Ikebe...around 1400 Euros.

Comment

Never heard bout Ikebe.. but thanks.. that gives me an idea!! cheap..
      äss howl

Comment

Never heard of Ikebe?

here's their email and contact them for the exact cost:
        [email protected]

Also, since 1.9. there are two versions of rr-j2sp:

Comment

Yeah, found it also.. later thanks.. yeah.. the gold pinstripe is absolutely my favourite.. thanks for everything
          äss howl

Comment

Originally posted by Otränad
            Yeah, found it also.. later thanks.. yeah.. the gold pinstripe is absolutely my favourite.. thanks for everything
            the gold pinstripe would be much higher. I have the first version of the rr-j2sp. Here's a pic of it:

Comment

OKey, I can deal with that.. that is fuckin sweet.. I just want the specs!! And the looks.. I sent them a mail already..
              äss howl

Comment

Jackson Stars 25th Anniversary King Kelly built by Mike Shannon???
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Huh the page says that it was supposed to be a limited edition for the 2005 "musical instruments fair" to be made in '05 only but because of their popularity they decided to make more. That's pretty cool.

Comment

Agreed, thats the way! I love it too
                    äss howl

Comment

Hey Nazgul! Tell me what you think about your RRj2sp.. quality.. compare it to other guitars etc pls
                      äss howl

Comment

I like it a lot! I can compare it only to my Jackson rx10d, but I've played friend's dxmg and js30 and few ibanezes in stores. RR-j2sp beats them all!
                        It's much better than Jackson import guitars. You won't be dissapointed with it!

Comment

I haven't played one, but from what I've seen and from Naz's sound clips, they look on par with USA Jacko's

BTW, Otranad, did you ever change the hardware in your rr5? If so, pics are appreciated
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Nope, I haven´t.. but I will refinish it completely white because of damage.. and change the pickguard cause it's crappy, then it's going.. selling it to some lucky man..I need that RRj2sp!

And Nazgul, I have a dxmg that I play all the time, it's my main axe.. it's really good for the $.
                            Last edited by Otränad; 09-22-2006, 12:35 PM.
                            äss howl

Comment

Originally posted by Otränad View Post
                              And Nazgul, I have a dxmg that I play all the time, it's my main axe.. it's really good for the $.
                              Some import dinkies are great players. My main player is also an import dinky
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X