Custom PC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom PC1

Besides the run Matt has, I've never seen another custom PC1. The Music Zoo...pretty cool looking

I think there are a total of 10 of these in 5 different color patterns, 2 of each. Fullers had three of them I think back in June for the Custom Shop Clinic. If I wasn't already in on the limited run with Matt I would have taken one home.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Matt's run, and your design, looks much better. That trans flame over quilt is amazing.

Comment

Just got my PC1 in Chlorine today from Guitar Asylum. I was skeptical on the guitar but man I'm just so happy with it. The sustainer system is amazing and fun to play with. They are great guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171
          Just got my PC1 in Chlorine today from Guitar Asylum. I was skeptical on the guitar but man I'm just so happy with it. The sustainer system is amazing and fun to play with. They are great guitars.
          Exactly. I got one without ever playing it and I have never regretted it. An outstanding guitar with great tone, a superb neck and fun toys.
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I just wish the neck on them wasnt a friggin 5x5 support beam with frets. DAMN that think is HUGE compared to the rest of my Jacksons. The only thing I have that it is that size is the neck on my JZB1 Jackson Junior.

I would love to have a PC1 with a Speed Neck profile.
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

The PC1 neck is perfect and the best neck profile for me! Awesome playing guitars!

PC1 neck size .825"-.890" KV Speed Neck .775"-.835", the rest .790"-850".
              Last edited by Bengal65; 09-22-2006, 11:23 AM.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I prefer thin necks, too, but have no troubles with my PC1. It's very comfortable, and a nice change of pace.

I dig the Mike L. graphic above, except for the devil face part. The purple-ish lightning/electricity looks very cool. And Matt's trans-flame run looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                  I prefer thin necks, too, but have no troubles with my PC1. It's very comfortable, and a nice change of pace.

I dig the Mike L. graphic above, except for the devil face part. The purple-ish lightning/electricity looks very cool. And Matt's trans-flame run looks awesome.
                  +1
                  Dig the color, hate the face graphic.
                  -Rick

Comment

I was worried about the neck profile before I grabbed mine, but was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it is. Definitely able to shred on those guitars. I wish there was some tips on the Sustainer besides the one page instructions. I'd love to know what some other 'tricks' are that you can do with it.

Comment

Go to http://www.fernandesguitars.com/hearandsee.html
                      The Fernandes FSK401 is darn near identical to the Jackson sustainer.
                      Great video on what you can do with it.
                      -Rick

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the link.

Comment

I like matts run much better, the colors are cool but that face ruins it.

Comment

Man those are sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by dyingsea
                              the colors are cool but that face ruins it.
                              Agreed! Without that face those guitars would be killer...
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X