argh! there are actually TWO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• argh! there are actually TWO!

At first, I thought it was a price drop. nope. one "deluxe jackson gigbag" is 12mm thick (the one i ordered), the other is 20mm and has interior padding. the print is so small, i didn't notice til after i ordered. well, they blimmin LOOK identical. so, is 8mm gonna make any real difference?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Yes.
    And I think interior padding is quite an essential thing to have with a gigbag.

Where did you look?
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

shit! the bloody thing is in the shop waiting for me to pick up.
      www.dolphinmusic.co.uk - the more expensive one was displayed. a week later, the cheaper one appeared.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-25-2006, 11:34 AM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        shit! the bloody thing is in the shop waiting for me to pick up.
        www.dolphinmusic.co.uk - the more expensive one was displayed. a week later, the cheaper one appeared.
        Over here we call that "bait and switch" - advertise one item but selling another item that is different. Also it's unethical to have two "deluxe" items with such a major construction difference. THey should be labeled differently if they are structurally different.

Unless the ad said "item pictured not actual item", I'd send it back and demand the one that was pictured.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
        X