FINALLY a KV2T order update!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY a KV2T order update!!!!

Those of you who know I was getting pretty worried/antsy about possibly shady dealings of the online dealer I used, well, it turned out that they're just bad at correspondance. I FINALLY got a reply today after another member of this board gave me some great advice.
    Here's their reply"
    Dear Valued Customer,
    Updates have been made to the status of items on your order.
    Please review your order summary below and note any changes.
    If an item is unable to ship the day we receive the order, the item status will show the aproximate date we expect the item to be available to ship.

Order Summary
    Order Number - ( 21188 )
    Order Date - ( 7/14/2006 )
    1 - Jackson USA KV2T King V With Case
    Burnt Cherry Sunburst
    $X,XXX.99
    Status Of Order ( Custom Order / On Order With Vendor )
    Items will begin shipping on ( 10/30/2006 ).

If you have any further questions regarding the status of your order, please contact us at (XXX)XXX-XXXX or email us at CustomerService@XXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXX
    Thank you!
    LOOKS PROMISING TO ME!!!!!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

cool!! hope it works out.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Have you ever wanted a USA Jackson in a particular finish, and seen it as "backordered" on MF or any other "big box" dealer's web page? Then, as the est. arrival date gets closer and closer, they just reset the date on their web page to something later. And they'll repeat that - sometimes 4 or 5 times - until it finally does really arrive, possibly many months later.

So they just pushed your est. shipping date back by two weeks? Don't hold your breath that it'll actually arrive then. If it does, cool for you. But if not...

Sorry, dude, I'm not trying to p**s in your cheerios. But I seriously hope you don't expect to get any real useful information from the dealer. Usually, they just don't know and can't find out with any real sense of certainty. That's not a hack on dealers - for better or worse, it's just how things work. And if you keep anticipating eating that carrot at the end of the fishing pole, you're just going to get repeatedly frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
        Have you ever wanted a USA Jackson in a particular finish, and seen it as "backordered" on MF or any other "big box" dealer's web page? Then, as the est. arrival date gets closer and closer, they just reset the date on their web page to something later. And they'll repeat that - sometimes 4 or 5 times - until it finally does really arrive, possibly many months later.

So they just pushed your est. shipping date back by two weeks? Don't hold your breath that it'll actually arrive then. If it does, cool for you. But if not...

Sorry, dude, I'm not trying to p**s in your cheerios. But I seriously hope you don't expect to get any real useful information from the dealer. Usually, they just don't know and can't find out with any real sense of certainty. That's not a hack on dealers - for better or worse, it's just how things work. And if you keep anticipating eating that carrot at the end of the fishing pole, you're just going to get repeatedly frustrated.

I know, but in case you don't know....I'm that horse with the extra long neck and can usually reach those carrots. LOL

I'm keeping my faith.
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          Yep, or they'll tell you they can no longer get it!
          It's happened to me with a few items from MF. One was for a Sabine Phlanger pedal... waited and waited, then Sabine decided to scratch the prototype and not put it to market, yet the picture was still on MF's site.

I also ordered a KE-1 from them in July 2001... I knew the model had just been discontinued through Jackson and figured maybe MF had a line on a few as advertised on their site, then it said "coming soon". After waiting a couple months, I was advised they were discontinued and they probably weren't going to get any more in, so I cancelled the order.

Then in place of the KE-1 I decided to get a Fender Double Fat Strat hardtail in Shoreline Gold, their site said it was in stock, the person I spoke with said it was also in stock in their warehouse and it would ship out in a day or so. I waited over a week, called back, they said it still didn't ship yet. I waited another week and was told it was in stock and they weren't sure why it didn't ship yet. Then almost a week later, I called and was told it wasn't in stock! WTF?!? I then cancelled that order and went with the same guitar in Teal Green Metallic... well, I had a problem with that because whoever cancelled the order and put the new one in for the new color, really didn't cancel the first order and my MF card was charged double and now over its limit, they told me I had to call the bank to figure it out, then the bank told me I had to call MF to figure it out because it was their fault! I finally did get the guitar, though. That place is a fucking joke when trying to figure out what they've got and when it will ship.
          I've also ordered a couple of toms for my drumset, in red, was told it was on backorder and should be in within the next week or so. Well, one day they showed up on my doorstep in chrome and not red! They tell me they have a note that they called me and I said to send the chrome instead and that I didn't want to wait for the red ones. Uh, no, I live alone and didn't get any call, nor did I call them.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X