Poll: Kahler trems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Kahler trems

Ok, let's try this again. I just saw that the thread jcmktguy started in the NAMM section asking people if they would be interested in buying a Jackson with a Kahler has gotten to 7 pages with a lot of the usual off-topic sidebars. I thought it might be easier for him to get his answer with a simple poll question: Would you buy a Jackson with a Kahler trem? Yes or no, simple as that.

Edit - didn't work again. I create the poll and preview it fine. But it doesn't post! Admins, if you can put a simple yes or no poll into this thread it would be appreciated. If not, go ahead and delete again and forget it. Thanks.
    Last edited by jwoods986; 10-04-2006, 09:20 AM.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Of course (yes)

BTW, it probably would have been easier to post the whole thread as a 2 or 3 choice poll, because now the replies still have to be sifted thru instead of looking at 2 colored lines and seeing which is longer

Comment

I tried! I created a 2 choice poll, yes or no, that would give jcmktguy a quick, easy answer to this question without having to read through all the posts. But it won't post the poll!
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Good initiative - however, the Kahler thread in there is a good 6 months old. I'd guess that John has already drawn his conclusions from it...if he had the patience to read through all the replies.

Comment

How about the choice of a Kahler Hyrbird?
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post

Floyler Rose? Kaloyd Rose? Flayhler?

I appologize in advance,I just needed the laugh...
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post

Like a Kahler with a Floyd nutlock? I can live with that

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                Why not....I have Floyds with Kahler nut locks!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I actually have all 4 permutations of Lock and trem combos in use now that you mention it, Kahler with Kahler, Kahler w/ OFR nut, OFR/JT6 w/ kahler nut and of course OFR/Schaller w/ OFR nut

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                    No. You guys obviously aren't up with the play. Kahler is going mass-produce a new Kahler design called the "Hybrid". Obviously it will be cheaper and have the ability to be locked in place. More here: http://www.wammiusa.com/index.html
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Yes!!I am for Kahlers!!

Comment

kahlers are great. floyds are great. lets all dance the happy dance.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Kahlers rule!!!!
                          I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                          X