jackson dk2m from m.f. yea or ney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson dk2m from m.f. yea or ney?

thinking about jackson dk2m from musicians friend any thoughts?

Talk to some of the board dealers here first.
    I'm sure they can help ya out a bit on the price.
    -Rick

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Talk to some of the board dealers here first.
        I'm sure they can help ya out a bit on the price.
        + infinity.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

DK2Ms are very highly regarded, in fact it was the JCF who came up with the idea!

Also, we think it's Jackson's best seller currently. Check out the threads in Jackson Imports for more info!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Only buy a Jackson from GC or MF if you enjoy getting gouged... every dealer listed under "dealers" will give you a better price....

Hell, I`ll give you a better price than GC and still earn a few bucks if I order it from Matt or Vwall. That way you can still get gouged and the money can go to a good cause

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
              Only buy a Jackson from GC or MF if you enjoy getting gouged... every dealer listed under "dealers" will give you a better price....
              Exactly. That is a pretty high-priced import they're selling! Since MF/GC do stock/order so many guitars, I'm surprised their prices aren't considerably lower.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Exactly. That is a pretty high-priced import they're selling! Since MF/GC do stock/order so many guitars, I'm surprised their prices aren't considerably lower.

With MAP - How can they list them lower???

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
                  And there lies the reason you should do business with a real person and not a web site.
                  -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                    And there lies the reason you should do business with a real person and not a web site.
                    This is something that someday people might realize instead of just complaining about how expensive things are and that everyone has the same price (most common complaints I´ve heard about J/C outside of this forum)

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
                      Well, then call them and tell them you want a lower price than what's on their website!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Well, then call them and tell them you want a lower price than what's on their website!
                        CLICK!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you got it as soon as I'm ready I'll holler
                          thanx

Comment

Anybody else have them with reverse headstocks as well?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Is the Red Ghost Flames version exclusively available at MF? I thought so, but now that I look at its site, I don't see it listed as exclusive to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X