• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh, I like. I added some shadow to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AzPilot View Post
      Ohh, I like. I added some shadow to it.

Yes that looks good! I don't think I'd wrap it around the back but it wouldn't hurt it either, just more work.

Comment

Those look fine.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by AzPilot View Post

Ok Z1n , what paint program do you use and how did you get that png to go under the original picture? I really like your design, just dont care much for the stripes at the top.
          This one is pretty cool IMO, Maybe add some thin color stripes to the sides (Less of a Nascar look) might be cool to incorporate your planes N number in there somewhere. I Dig Mooneys, thats a nice one, I had a Cessna 150 Aerobat years and years ago, w/ a checkered tail, had a lot of fun in that plane. welcome aboard,
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Ok, I ran into my first problem with the paint. There was a bubble in one of the squares, so i had to sand it down, Ill need to repaint that square, then add the shadow and final clear coat.
            I put the guitar back together to play this weekend, and monday i will take it apart again to finish the painting.

Comment

Man that looks great! I wish I had painting skills and patience. Great job!

Comment

Sweet.
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Hey that's very nice, congrats on the score. Good work so far!

I like the photo of your mooney alot, too. I was into soaring for a few years (got my private pilot license too), but eventually gave it up when I moved to Hamburg and got more involved with my bands.

Enjoy your stay here!
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                  X