Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any guitar better than a Dk2m for its price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah
    I pay more than that for mine, and I am a "A level" dealer with Jackson
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      edited** i was gonna help but now i'm just sick of reading about this fucking dk2m. screw you i'm placing my order even if it means waiting til xmas.
      well, we all have our own passions that we sometimes harp on about incessantly, much to the chagrin of those around us.

His is DK2Ms, yours is gig bags & guitar stands
      Hail yesterday

Comment

i was referring to the sheer number of threads about the dk2m in general . i don't remember me posting more than 1 thread on each subject, the catch-o-matic quiklok and the wr/ke/rr gigbag. or did i? .. just in case:

Cool video, i love depressing music
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'd get it now before something happens like the price goes up. At that price I wouldn't care what color it was either. I would even buy one and I'm known for not buying any imports, no matter what the manufacturer is.

Ok, go get it now!

Then after you get the guitar, we'll see 15 posts on how great the DK2M is and a description of every feature:ROTF:
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjmaster14 View Post
            Cant a man get all his info before buying his next purchase since 10 years?
            Well as I said, you've got enough info from your other threads! All that's left for us to tell you is how it smells and how it tastes!

Go to a f'n store and PLAY ONE YOURSELF, then make up your own mind. We're not salesmen here.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              GC is a high-volume dealer, and are in bed with MF, so together they know they can sell hundreds of them. JCMI knows this as well, and I'm sure they have the pull to negotiate for a lower dealer cost.

However, I do believe this still falls under the "do not post dealer prices" rule. If in doubt, ask an Admin first.

And dude, either just buy one and answer your own questions that way or stop asking about it, seriously. This is at least the 5th thread you've started on this one model. In each thread, you've been given enough information to make an informed purchase, now go buy one and don't come back until you do, please.
              Just for clearifaction peurposes. Gc is not in bed with MF we own them.. but we have differant mgnt teams. Kinda like frito lay and pepsi

Comment

"own", "in bed with" - same thing in the end
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Hey, another DK2M thread! Phew, I almost missed it.. thank God!
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'll admit I've never played a DK2M, but even though it looks great it has a great big heel that restricts access. I only like thrus, set necks, or ibanez prestiges with the all access heel.

Comment

What "great big heel"? None of my bolt-on Jacksons have ever had a "great big heel".
                      Buncha midgets

Comment

the DK2M has good access even with my big fat palms and short stubby monkey fingers....
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Dayum! This thread is reminiscent of a pounding you'd take on the LP forum. Give the guy a break. Sheesh! He's obviously very excited about the model and just wants to get every scrap of info he can. I usually do the same before a purchase. Who are we to say he's been given enough info that he's ready to purchase? If you're tired of reading and answering DK2M threads, I've got one word for ya.......... DON'T! Ya gotta be thick-skinned to survive in here but this is a dog pile of mammoth proportions.
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

It's just the vibe that goes on around Jackson guitars, there are upsides and downsides to owning Jacksons and mingling with jacksonites I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjmaster14 View Post
                              Anyone? Also is it a good deal if i can get a Dk2m for $270 new? (my friend works at guitar center)
                              How about complete BULLSHIT !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                                How about complete BULLSHIT !!!!
                                I'm compelled to agree with Matt here.
                                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                                X