Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any guitar better than a Dk2m for its price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know guys. I got a brand new SLSMG (GC exclusive eerie dess swirl) for $481.12. I have the receipt to prove it, too!

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
      I don't know guys. I got a brand new SLSMG (GC exclusive eerie dess swirl) for $481.12. I have the receipt to prove it, too!
      That was a blowout price. There is NO WAY they are blowing out their best selling Jackson.
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        What "great big heel"? None of my bolt-on Jacksons have ever had a "great big heel".
        Buncha midgets
        Even typical Fender Strat heels are not that big. I've got smaller hands, and I've still never been able to figure out how and why some people seem to complain about them.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
          clearifaction
          What?!? You need a little clarity with your clarification?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            We're not salesmen here.

Well Jacksonite and the Matts might disagree with you here...

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
            Dayum! This thread is reminiscent of a pounding you'd take on the LP forum. Give the guy a break. Sheesh! He's obviously very excited about the model and just wants to get every scrap of info he can. I usually do the same before a purchase. Who are we to say he's been given enough info that he's ready to purchase? If you're tired of reading and answering DK2M threads, I've got one word for ya.......... DON'T! Ya gotta be thick-skinned to survive in here but this is a dog pile of mammoth proportions.
            It's not that he's asking all the questions, its the start of 5 new threads all relating to him wanting info on a DK2M. How about 1 thread where all the questions are asked? Might end up being 15 pages long, but at least its not a bunch of new threads. Just my $0.02

Comment

Agree w/ npacheco

That is just one of the many annoying newb habits going on lately!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                How about complete BULLSHIT !!!!
                Its not Bs im just able to get a good deal because my friend works there so i only have to pay the price that Gc pays for them he told me it was 270 so im gonna get it soon(Hopefully my dad doesnt change his mind)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjmaster14 View Post
                  Its not Bs im just able to get a good deal because my friend works there so i only have to pay the price that Gc pays for them he told me it was 270 so im gonna get it soon(Hopefully my dad doesnt change his mind)
                  What Matt is saying is, you're "friend" is full of shit.
                  He may be able to get last years DK2 model for that price, but the DK2M is a HOT product right now and supplies are limited.
                  -Rick

Comment

Hopefully he wont screw me over and i will tell you guys the price i get for it.

Comment

Dude, if "your friend" sells you a DK2M for $270 you'd better get rid of that neck plate asap!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

What do you mean i should get rid of the neck plate? What is a neck plate?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjmaster14 View Post
                          What do you mean i should get rid of the neck plate? What is a neck plate?
                          You can't be fucking serious are you?!?
                          Neckplate... the thing with the SERIAL NUMBER on it... the thing that helps hold the neck onto the body.
                          For the love of god man tell us you're not that dense.
                          -Rick

Comment

Can I put the plate on a chain and wear it around my neck?

Comment

He needs something with numbers on it in front of him while they take his picture:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                Can I put the plate on a chain and wear it around my neck?

Aw, give the kid a break, I think he's only 14 years old!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X