Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
    Moin Daemon,

welcome to the board. I'm from Hamburg and have visited Berlin quite often already since most of my relatives live there.
    So i would just say "zischt wa?"
    Komm ma vorbei du sack.Und Check mal mein sig
    16. dezember feiere ich meinem 31. geburtstag mit 6 bands in Berlin!wenn du mal vorbei kommst ,könne wir sogar jammen!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

Welcome Noob!!!!!
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

welcome neighbour
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Welcome .
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
            welcome neighbour
            I was the only one who runs with orange at the World Championships here
            You play better football than Germnany!But Hush!
            Thanx for the welcome!
            and i wants some VLA!

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
              Welcome Noob!!!!!
              Thanx Pro!

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                Welcome .
                Thanx Scotty!Beam me up!

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

I took German for years in highschool and college. Love the language but only remembered: "Geben sie mich ein stut papier" and :Shut up, you goose (in German) or something like that . Du bist ein dummer eisel? ;.:ROTF: :ROTF: And the teacher's name was Herr Steele. How good is that?:ROTF: :ROTF: Welcome to the board.
                  Last edited by fett; 10-23-2006, 05:08 PM.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I took German for years in highschool and college. Love the language but only remembered: "Geben sie mich ein stut papier" and :Shut up, you goose (in German) or something like that . Du bist ein dummer eisel? ;.:ROTF: :ROTF: And the teacher's name was Herr Steele. How good is that?:ROTF: :ROTF: Welcome to the board.
                    Okay,so "Fett" is really common these days in Germany!We use it like "cool" ,or "punchy" or "hefty" or something like that.Thanx for the kind welcome and ...I was a big fan of Bobba as i was 8!:ROTF: Than i realized that he was on th wrong side!Since ,he is the best "non force" powered fighter ever!

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                      Okay,so "Fett" is really common these days in Germany!We use it like "cool" ,or "punchy" or "hefty"
                      2 out of 3 of those fit! Bwahahaha! :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I'm a 6'6" 260 pound, blue-eyed blond. I guess that makes me "fett". That would be 3 for 3. I love this board.
                        Last edited by fett; 10-23-2006, 06:38 PM.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I'm a 6'6" 260 pound, blue-eyed blond. I guess that makes me "fett". That would be 3 for 3. I love this board.
                          !Maybe you can even add some new meanings on it!:ROTF:

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                            So i would just say "zischt wa?"
                            Komm ma vorbei du sack.Und Check mal mein sig
                            16. dezember feiere ich meinem 31. geburtstag mit 6 bands in Berlin!wenn du mal vorbei kommst ,könne wir sogar jammen!
                            WER WIE WO WAS WARUM??? Du Sau feierst am 16.12 mit 6 bands und ich erfahr´s durch ´N Forum post??

AUUUU, des gibt auffe Mütz... wart du nur bis ich da bin...

Aba mal ohne scheiss, ich könnt kommen denke ich, soll ich die Julie noch mit einpacken oder sind genug schicke Frauen schon da?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                              WER WIE WO WAS WARUM??? Du Sau feierst am 16.12 mit 6 bands und ich erfahr´s durch ´N Forum post??

AUUUU, des gibt auffe Mütz... wart du nur bis ich da bin...

Aba mal ohne scheiss, ich könnt kommen denke ich, soll ich die Julie noch mit einpacken oder sind genug schicke Frauen schon da?
                              Wow Tim wenn du echt kommen kanst ,kannst du auch bei mir pennen warscheinlich.auch wenn nicht ,ich organisiere was!
                              Frauen gibts immer genügend:ROTF:
                              Eigentlich mehr als genügend in meinem fall!:ROTF:
                              Ejal ,ihr seid beide eingeladen.Und wenn ihr wo anders penne könnt ,bringt auch par leute mit!
                              Suppie!

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

Do you 2 need to be alone?? J/K I wish I had taken German so I could go see the town with my last name and not need an interpreter.

Comment

Working...
                                X