Shady's back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady's back!!

Wow, I saw an auction for a 'supposed' prototype Jackson bass on ebay and figured I'd check out the website it came from at Easton Guitars, and it didn't click till I got there that it was Kev!!

Check it out at http://www.eastonguitars.com/

Very cool website with some similarities to the original Jackson site too boot! Way to go Kevin!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Shady\'s back!!

Coolness!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

way to go kev...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Awesome! Hope it goes very well! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words ya'lln's and Hey, whaddaya mean Shady? Who yous callin Shady? I just got goaded into doing it. Some 'friends' of mine convinced me it would be the "natural evolution" for me to be a dealer. Convinced me to use my name and blah, blah. Anyway, it's goin pretty well so far. I've been waiting on some things to come in and working on gettin some new lines in here as well. Sold a customs, some protos and some regular stock pieces and right now I'm working on some pieces that only I'll have, prop pieces. I had some guitars I wanted to do for a while and well, now is the time I guess. I've been doing tons of repairs as well. Ya know, I think i'm going to rebuild the mother of all info pages. Seems like it needs to be done. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

No sensless plugs for the site except this...
            [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            Long Live Rock and Roll,
            KEvin [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

"Ya know, I think I'm going to rebuild the mother of all info pages. Seems like it needs to be done".

Thats going to make allot of people happy!
              Damn that Warrior looks sweet! I think a neck-thru Warrior would compliment my XTRR nicely!

[ March 16, 2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Dave ]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

All that bling bling goin on.-Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Got any of the Jason Becker prototypes for sale? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Will production of those ever see the light of day?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The mother of all pages is in the works right now. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I started on it a few weeks ago in fact. As fer the Becker, I dunno if it'll ever make it to the stores, that's a marketing decision for the offices to make, not myself. If ya want the warrior, it's up fer grabs for sure, I never play it and it takes up some serious space in the guitar room. Call me or send me some mail and I think you may soon be playing it. I can make ya 1 helluva a deal...

Ya know, when I built that last M of I page I left off some stuff, accidentally of course! I found some info on stuff I forgot about. Gots to run fer now. Send me some mail and we'll talk more.

LLRR,
                    KEvin

Comment

Originally posted by VooDooBoy:
                      Ya know, when I built that last M of I page I left off some stuff, accidentally of course!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We know! Before everyone started praising it for the great resource it was, we had the usual bunch of gloom-mongers pointing out all the different models that were missing, specs that didn't quite gel with the guitars we had in our hands, options left out, pics missing, stuff like that.

It took some level-heads around here to remind everyone of what you said when you first unveiled it: that it was a living document, to be updated as more info and better pics of the older models came to light; that it would evolve.

We'll all be very grateful when it's available again. Way to go, Kev!!

Congrats on the new endeavour too. I'm sure you'll make an over-the-top success of it [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey Kev,
                        Looks like you need an editor/spellchecker.
                        I'm available....

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hehe. I've always wanted a job as a proofreader, mainly because bad spllerering bugs me so much.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I bet you would make me a sweet deal Kev but, I just spent 10 G's on a 4x4. But as soon as I recover! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

more Gear Dave more Gear ! we always need more gear ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X