No announcement yet.

Which guitar would you buy for $600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wanted a DK2M (5 guitars is enough for me, for the moment at least) I'd save up my money until I could get one. Anything else would just be a disappointment.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjmaster14 View Post
      I would appreciate that
      I'll start the paperwork process immediately. Don't hold your breath, though...it's like filing for government benefits. There is a lot of red tape and such.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        600 bucks? in my country, i'd be lucky to get a dxmg for that.
        wah wah wah
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

2 1984 Kramer Pacers and a '96 MIM Strat. But that's just me. I already did that. $600 is a lot of money.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Last edited by fett; 10-30-2006, 06:39 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Racer, UK retail prices are usually near enough double that of the usa. i have often contemplating going to the US, but the trip would put the total cost of travel, customs tax and the guitar itself would make it uneconomical to do so. besides, if i didn't rant, i wouldn't be human.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ibanez RG550DY

Comment

I would snag more SD plated Ontairo Jacksons.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Racer, UK retail prices are usually near enough double that of the usa.
                  No SHIT, Sherlock?

i have often contemplating going to the US, but the trip would put the total cost of travel, customs tax and the guitar itself would make it uneconomical to do so.
                  You have stated that you want to play a guitar before buying, but often complain about UK pricing. And I mean often.

You can't have it both ways, man. Either suck it up and buy from a UK shop, or travel to where Jacksons are cheaper, or change your mind about trying one in person first.

You could also wait for the rare occasion that a Jackson shows up on ebay UK with a good price , but I hear you blew that, too.

BTW Happy Britday! :ROTF:
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just get the damn guitar already. Jesus.
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Racer, UK retail prices are usually near enough double that of the usa. i have often contemplating going to the US, but the trip would put the total cost of travel, customs tax and the guitar itself would make it uneconomical to do so. besides, if i didn't rant, i wouldn't be human.
                      but bigjizmaster didn't say he was looking to spend $600 in the UK, so you whinging about how little you can buy at that price point is moot.

Buying new, I could probably get something in the JS series over here for that sort of money, a DK2 would be more in the range of $1400. But unless BeeJayMaster is shopping in Oz, it doesn't make much sense for me to be comparing his budget with prices in my neck of the woods.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

although, I guess I'm assuming he's a Yank. He procrastinates so much he might just be a Pom too
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X