DK2T has landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2T has landed!

Got my DK2T today, haven't really played it too much but so far it seems awesome! Gotta give it a bit of a setup, but the fretwork seems top notch, binding is great, no extra glue around the inlays, great paintjob, all around just feels like a quality instrument! The fretboard is pretty dark in person too, so I was quite pleased with that! Anyways, onto the pics!

They suck because I had to use flash, I need some good natural lighting and I'll get some better ones...maybe we'll have one more nice autumn day before the snow hits!

Nice, I want one too.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      Nice, I want one too.
      Very cool, I would like one as well.

Comment

Congratz! Nice guitar.
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I been eyeing one myself. Very nice!

Comment

Congrats man. I almost bought one in Crimson Swirl. They're are great playing guitars with awesome sounding pickups. Enjoy it

Comment

Congrats! It looks great.
              Are you the first from this board who got a DK2T?
              These are very nice allrounders IMO, everything a guitar needs, and no trem hassles.
              I briefly thought about getting one as the perfect workhorse... but I tend to use my most expensive guitars as workhorses.
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Just remember not to touch the trussrod for about 2 or 3 days. Give the neck time to adjust itself to the climate. Then, if you need to, adjust the rod.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I dig string thru guitars! Looks pretty nice.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure I am the first guy on the board to have one! I dropped the action down a ton and it doesn't fret out or buzz anywhere, don't think I'll have to adjust the truss rod. It came from the Fender warehouse or whatever to my local store, and the nearest warehouse is like an hour away, so I'm not too concerned about climate changes.

So far I absolutely love it, with the action dropped this thing plays like a dream, already like it more than my SLSMG (which I still love mind you!).

So there you have it, approval from the board DK2T guinea pig! Everyone go out and buy one without concern!

Comment

Really nice guitar!
                      SEPTYCAL GORGE MySpace page
                      SEPTYCAL GORGE official website

Comment

Looks nice, but black is kinda boring I think I´ll get one in a few weeks, I just need 50€ more and then I´m happy man^^

Comment

Originally posted by .MarVin. View Post
                          Looks nice, but black is kinda boring I think I´ll get one in a few weeks, I just need 50€ more and then I´m happy man^^
                          Haha I know it is a bit boring, I was considering trans black, but I know I'll never get sick of black or regret it, and I saved $75 or so, so I'm a happy man! Plus, I miss my black DXMG and all my live shots with that guitar look pretty tough! Haha...

Comment

I want one with a graphic finish BAD!!!

Comment

That's a nice geetar man. Congrats!
                              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                              X