NYers / long island JCFers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYers / long island JCFers

hey as some of you know some of the arizona gang got together to show off cool guitars, jam & just hangout. would any one from around me long island , ny be into something like this.

i could bring down some cool BCRichs & some stuff, hopefully you guys will be into this & bring down some of cool guitars.

Re: NYers / long island JCFers

Hey Jamie- I'd definitely be up for that! we should try to get the Jersey guys involved too.

-Kenn

Comment

NY , NJ, CT watever it takes im fine with that. remind me to wear a bib if you bring the explorer
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You talkin' to me? Which Explorer, the '76 Natural finish or the '90 White w/black pickguard? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Or neither. Either way, set it up and give notice well in advance. I'll most likely need to schedule a day off from work to attend.

[ March 14, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

StukaJU87- I think Jamie's talking about one of these:

-Kenn

Comment

I think he might be talkin' about BOTH of those. Holy Crap, sweet!!!!!
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Im on LI... Let me know

Kevin
            It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

holy crap Kenn YES i was talking about the white one but I think either would be enough to cause drooling.

Cool Kevin one more.....we could have some very cool charvels there.

& as to setting it up im assuming a weekend would probably be best I know im a 9-5 mon-fri, but im open & i hope we can get this together in April sometime. ANY IDEAS????
              im open to suggestions & any ideas anyone may have.

Comment

I am Wed-Sun 10pm-6am. So let me know ahead of time.
                Scott

Comment

NJ checking in...I'd be interested.
                  Scott

Comment

NY , NJ, CT watever it takes im fine with that. remind me to wear a bib if you bring the explorer [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

STUKA cool i hope more people want in on this.

Comment

Jamie

Send me an email some time soon

We are too local to not hook up

Kevin

[email protected]
                      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

If you players create an event if I can make it I'll be there.

I have no set schedule and can't always predict where I'll be when.

Comment

Working...
                        X