Here's my lightning RR1-T:

RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz666 View Post
      Here's my lightning RR1-T:

....which should be living in NJ with Scott.:ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        ....which should be living in NJ with Scott.:ROTF:
        I'll trade you for JCF, RR Custom, or the PCS LOL
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Welcome and post pics of your guitar when you get it

Comment

This may sound like a dumb question, but I was looking at some pics of the RR1T's and noticed there was no backplate on the back. And I know there's a pickgaurd, but I could've sworn I saw a pic of the same guitar with the pickgaurd removed, which led me to think that there's no way to install new electronics (i.e. EMG 81/60 combo ). Was I just seeing things?

Comment

Apparently my cat had the same idea to look and wonder why I was snapping a pic of my former candy blue charvel(i think it's headed to new zealand)

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
                Welcome and post pics of your guitar when you get it
                Yep, I definitely will.

I was told that I should see it within 3 to 4 days. I hope it comes this Friday so I can jam on it over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickhead View Post
                  This may sound like a dumb question, but I was looking at some pics of the RR1T's and noticed there was no backplate on the back. And I know there's a pickgaurd, but I could've sworn I saw a pic of the same guitar with the pickgaurd removed, which led me to think that there's no way to install new electronics (i.e. EMG 81/60 combo ). Was I just seeing things?
                  The elec. cavity is under the pickguard, you just screw that off and then you can access the cavity to install the EMG's.....I'd try the Duncans out first though, I personally like the JB/Jazz combo....

Comment

seeing that pic of the Siamese with the BC Richs made me miss my siamese. damn i miss that cat. I miss all my cats tho. well the ones that have goen to the graet catnip garden in the sky.
                    Welcome and enjoy the RR1T you wont be sorry. And they are a disease. You will want more. I promise you.
                    Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06 View Post
                      (i think it's headed to new zealand)
                      Anyone I know?
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                        seeing that pic of the Siamese with the BC Richs made me miss my siamese. damn i miss that cat.
                        Yep, as noisy as they are (and damn intelligent), I love them...
                        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Look at him. He can't wait to take a piss in that case It's the Deluxe Litter Box for him - all soft and fluffy and can soak a lot of fluid. He just have to do it!

Remember the "My case smells of cat piss" thread? This is how it happens.

Originally posted by JZ06 View Post
                          Last edited by jackson1; 11-08-2006, 05:07 AM.
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Orchid View Post
                            The elec. cavity is under the pickguard, you just screw that off and then you can access the cavity to install the EMG's.....I'd try the Duncans out first though, I personally like the JB/Jazz combo....
                            OK, thanks. Yeah, I'll try the SD's out first-- probably for a few weeks before I decide whether to keep them or get EMG's.

Comment

Welcome to the board. Enjoy that RR! And I'm sure you will!
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I tracked it on UPS-- it's expected to arrive on Friday!!

I really hope so because then I'll have something to do the whole weekend besides fishing. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X