X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's got an STD...run away!!! :ROTF:
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Hadn't visited in a while. Now I want a war angel... with those sweet abalone/mop inlays... and...
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

She looks like someone out of a John Waters movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
          She's got an STD...run away!!! :ROTF:
          She can give that STD to me anytime!!! Have you heard her play? I'm not a huge fan of their songs, but she smokes!!!!!!
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
            She can give that STD to me anytime!!! Have you heard her play? I'm not a huge fan of their songs, but she smokes!!!!!!
            Nah mate, never heard her. Besides, it was a joke (STD=Sexually Transmitted Disease). I even have an Std of my own.

Comment

Wow - what a bunch of cool pictures. I had no idea!

I guess I go to the wrong music stores...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                Nah mate, never heard her. Besides, it was a joke (STD=Sexually Transmitted Disease). I even have an Std of my own.

Nice axe!!!!! I knew it was a joke, but I'd still trade licks with her...and I don't mean guitar riffs...lol
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Comment

43 pages and NO EVH replaca??
                    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Working...
                    X