No announcement yet.

Moving Day **Pic Heavy**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not usually a fan of strat-shaped guitars, but you've got a couple that would change my mind. Nice gear and congrats on the house.

Comment

I didn't take it as criticizm. No, I got all three PC1 at different times. I ordered one and it took so damn long (almost a year) that I just waited for dealers to get the other two. Trust me, I passed on several average looking ones before I found the other two. PC1s are great guitars but the quilted tops are really hit or miss. Most of them are very average to below as far a quilt tops go. I just got lucky and was able to grab the ones that I liked before they were advertised.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

What is the natural soloist looking guitar? Is that a regular SL1? The flamed body looks so nice..
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Sweet collection! I especially love the chlorine Charvel and the amber X-Plorer Pro.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

great collection.The Natural finish soloist is my fav!
            www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

Need someone to help you move? haha Very nice collection there.

Comment

Question about your PC1s. Since you have three of them, I was wondering if the playability varies among them or if they are pretty much the same?
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Nice pics gear whore......
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
                    I guess you should know, right Shawn?!
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
                      It takes one to know one. I posted that before I read the last one. Hmmm... I know you are but what am I?
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                      X