Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM BLOWN AWAY

ALL,
    I won a Soloist pro on DAy BAy for about 350 a week ago BIN, Ebony Board MOP sharks/Logo Active Jackson pups..etc.got lucky..etc, got it today..WOW, dead mint,NOW..did they ever come with metal back plates..or did someone put them on aftermarket???also the previous owner installed a Trem Setter, everything is MINTY, and it plays BETTER than any guitar I own..I am amazed at the quality...looking for another one..lol

[ March 14, 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: sdjacksonlover ]

Re: I AM BLOWN AWAY

Please tell me it is not white, else I shall have to keel you!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

NOT WHITE..lol, some outragious Metallic Green...

Comment

Lucky for you, you get to live for now. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Awesome dude, i think i might have saw that one... you said it was on ebay?

Comment

Sounds very nice! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now... pics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Good score, I remember you getting that one, seemed out of character to your other cool stuff but now you've realised the awesomeness of the original Pro line. They came with the metal backplates as standard. They were built just the same as the US guitars, woods and hardware, you can't go wrong.

Comment

Congrats!! Certain models did come with metal plate covers. My Kelly XLR had a metal plate and electronics cover, but all my other guitars had just plastic.

[ March 15, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X