Clear All

• i got me an esp sv[think rr] but my latest pick up is an ADA MP-1
    my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

• Three this year...........

Charvel EVH B/W

Ibanez Jem 10th

Custom made IbanED (this is the IbanED)

Last edited by 777; 12-11-2006, 05:42 PM.
      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

• One.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

• Just one my Custom shop .

And the rest of my gear money(and just about everything else) went into my car.I could have bought two Customs shops and few imports for what I put into the car.But having 380 hp at the wheels (or around 440 at the flywheel) more than makes up for no other gear this year.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

• i know the feeling ,all my dollars went into my gen3[cam only] but the result was 420rwhp,hence the lack of axes.
            my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

• Originally posted by dinky kustom View Post
              i know the feeling ,all my dollars went into my gen3[cam only] but the result was 420rwhp,hence the lack of axes.

What kind of car ? I am going guess a Holden of some sort with a LS1 or LS2.
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

• Two.
                SG-1, Hamer Cali import
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• Gas s**ks and it's coming on again right now. Sadly, some purchases resulted in great guitars going up on e-bay for great deals due to, yep... more gas. Here's what I can remember buying.

Ibanez RGT320Q
                  Ibanez JS1000
                  Ibanez RG20063
                  Ibanez RGT20061
                  Ibanez RG1527
                  BC Rich '86 Ironbird USA
                  PRS Custom 24
                  Jackson KV2
                  Gibson V

Mesa Dual Recto Head & ATA case
                  Mesa 2x12 cab
                  Mesa 4x12 cab
                  S-load of effects & pick-ups.

Sold off:

(2)Marshall JCM900
                  (2)Marshall 1960 4x12 cabs
                  Marshall '77 4x12 cab
                  Marshall greenback reissue 4x12 cab
                  Ibanez RG1527
                  PRS Custom 24
                  (2)Gibson V '95.'97
                  Fender Strats (various 70's, 80's & 90's) Yeah, some regrets here.
                  (2)ESP MII Custom shop
                  S-load of effects and pick-ups

Comment

• just one

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      when the collecting bug hit in '99-2000, I rolled for in the neighborhood of 54 in a little over a year. Was on a roll with two eggs and butter. ridiculous addiction, with absolutely no difference to a drug addiction. just a different product that I could not stop buying, combine that with the drugs i could not stop buying and you get an idea of what I did with my money, what a jackass-lol!!!! Not to mention all the other stuff i spent $$$$ on concerning clothes, cars, jewelry, had a wife at the time, she bolted like the smart girl i thought she was.
                      Very silly years the beginning of this century.
                      lol..I know what ya mean,,except iI figured the Wife would get into my guitar/play money and be a problem..So, I didn't get one of them..I probably bought 10 or so this year anyway..down from last year over 20 then..

Comment

• just 2
                        85 SD Charvel pointy
                        ESP Kamikazie IV

Comment

• not much , i'm still a student :-)

Engl Savage 120
                          Digitech IPS-33b harmonizer

A custom 7 string (ordered this year - should get it about 2006/2007 )
                          an EMG 81-7 and an OFR for the abovementioned.

can't remember atm , hopefully something will come this year

Comment

• I think I bought 5 and traded 1 in on one of them. 1 came damaged and had to be sent back and one should be here in a few days.
                            Thier may be more it's not like I keep count and well the year ain't over yet

Ok so the years not over and I bought another yesterday, What can I say
                            Last edited by FATKAT; 12-15-2006, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• no guitars this year

i bought lots of parts for mods though...pickups, tuners, mini switches, 1 meg pots, roller tune-o-matic bridge, schaller fine tuning tailpiece. lots of fun stuff. and i also sold a bunch of parts. i have my money saved up for a new guitar in 2007, just waiting for winter NAMM 2007 before i buy something, in case something new comes out which i like more than the current stuff.

I'm thinking Jackson MG Warrior, DK2, ESP/LTD MH400, BC Rich NJ Classic Bich.

Comment

• Also, bought 2 RGA321F's, Jackson PC1, Yamaha Pac 1511MS, Ibanez RG570BP, Ibanez RG1570MRB, Ibanez JS1000BP (sold), ESP M-II Deluxe, & ESP Mirage this year!

Oh yeah... almost forgot these too:

Digitech DHP-55
                                TC Electronic G-Major
                                ENGL Special Edition head
                                Mesa 50/50
                                Mesa Rect-O-Verb Series 1 1X12 (sold)
                                Mesa Rect-O-Verb Series II 1X12
                                Mesa Trem-O-Verb 2X12 (sold)
                                Last edited by Robotechnology; 12-15-2006, 02:18 PM.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Working...
                                X