J/C Related Wallpapers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J/C Related Wallpapers??

I remember a few years back we had a HUGE thread about wallpapers...I couldnt find it with the search feature...so I started a new one.

Anyone have any cool wallpapers to share, J/C related?

Yep, Matt did these. Pick one. The concensus was that the heads were a little small but the tits were nice.

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

If we could get some real women that would be much better, even so, I like it.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

A Christmatized one:

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Why doesn't it have a kahler?
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Id download it if it had a Kahler.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

NIce girl, but Jenna look's better)

Comment

Yeah I remember those, but there was another thread where someone was making some kick ass stuff...with real guitars and all, I may have some at home i will check and post later. I just figured by now someone would have made up some new stuff.

Comment

So, Newcs weren't kick ass? You're gonna really hurt his feelings if he reads this thread.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                  X