Classified Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classified Ads

Whrere is the best place here to put a FS FT ad. I have couple gtrs that I am looking to sell or trade. Thanks!!

welcome! That would be ebay,
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

from the Rules of the Road: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63028

"Full members- Any member needing access to the classifieds that has Full membership status please email or PM an admin if it hasn't updated automatically. Please be patient in the process and we will open your status as soon as we can ..

Junior members- Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved, Once you've established 100 posts and are here for 90 days we will be happy to unlock your access to our classifieds if it has not been done automatically.

Classifieds ads by any member outside of the classifeds forum will be deleted and the member possibly banished from the board. In short we are not here for people to just grab or sell gear, we are a close knit community that encourages participation.

The policy set forth is meant to eliminate spam, as well as cut down on good deals going bad.We certainly appreciate your understanding regarding our policy.."
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        from the Rules of the Road: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63028

"Full members- Any member needing access to the classifieds that has Full membership status please email or PM an admin if it hasn't updated automatically. Please be patient in the process and we will open your status as soon as we can ..

Junior members- Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved, Once you've established 100 posts and are here for 90 days we will be happy to unlock your access to our classifieds if it has not been done automatically.

Classifieds ads by any member outside of the classifeds forum will be deleted and the member possibly banished from the board. In short we are not here for people to just grab or sell gear, we are a close knit community that encourages participation.

The policy set forth is meant to eliminate spam, as well as cut down on good deals going bad.We certainly appreciate your understanding regarding our policy.."
        Thanks. I thought I remeber that being the case from a while ago.

Comment

You can't post the ebay auction link either!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
              welcome! That would be ebay,
              :ROTF:

Oh and HI!!

Comment

Ebay is bad way to sell gtrs. I figured best to sell or trade with a community who is into the these gtrs...

Comment

ebay is a great way to sell guitars btw.
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Never ceases to amaze me....I guess most Jackson Charvel players cant read

Comment

Working...
                    X