As requested..pics of my collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.
    Mission complete!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Pretty sure I used to own that one...here is a pic of me playing it

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
        Mission complete!

Uncalled for ... take it back .

Comment

Mark's a dick! Right click on the X and look at the URL in the properties.
          http://www.bullshit.com/
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mission complete!

I love U 2 Henrik

Comment

Ok, I think I got the pics fixed. Here's my favorite axe. This one really is my main player these days. Just an incredible instrument.

Comment

No that's not you liar..it's the other one!! Geez even I know that!!

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                  Ok, I think I got the pics fixed. Here's my favorite axe. This one really is my main player these days. Just an incredible instrument.

You never cease to crack me up Mark !!!!! Bravo Bro !!! :ROTF:

Comment

Group shot!!....the last one there is a little project I've been working on....primed and ready for paint.

Comment

NICE !!!!!!!!!! X was always my favorite shape for a body !!!!!

Comment

Thats a great red for that X? Is that a custom shop color?

Comment

Wow this thread has given me many ideas for my own projects. Hopefully mine will turn out as well as those shown here. Thanks for the pics guys.

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                            Uncalled for ... take it back .
                            Dear heartfielder, Mark is always pulling our legs and we need to fire back at him. My comment was sarcastic, but friendly in a kind of 1980smetal-way, and I'm sure Mark took it that way.

We have an old saying here, goes something like this: 'The ones you chastice, you care for'. Don't know if that makes any sense in my poor translation from Danish to English though.
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Pain is love
                              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Dear heartfielder, Mark is always pulling our legs and we need to fire back at him. My comment was sarcastic, but friendly in a kind of 1980smetal-way, and I'm sure Mark took it that way.

We have an old saying here, goes something like this: 'The ones you chastice, you care for'. Don't know if that makes any sense in my poor translation from Danish to English though.
                                Understood ... just watchin' my buddy's back. We're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X