As requested..pics of my collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heartman!

Now, let the record state: I don't love Mark!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I bet you think that red x was made in Fort Worth too eh?
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
        We have an old saying here, goes something like this: 'The ones you chastice, you care for'. Don't know if that makes any sense in my poor translation from Danish to English though.
        I have a similar saying: "if I didn't like ya, I wouldn't waste my time hanging shit on ya"
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I like your version better. Much more understandable
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Are you sure that one is legit??? I heard Ed Roman had a few red x's hidden in the back in his shop.......just sayin

MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              heartman!

Now, let the record state: I don't love Mark!
              Henrik sure you dont...

You didn't happen to backdoor those malaysian anal beads that were being raved about on here now did you?

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                I bet you think that red x was made in Fort Worth too eh?
                If only that red x was in rainbow crackle.... One can dream right?

Comment

....you guys.....
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I can't wait for the copies of the Red X from China to hit ebay. You know they will go for $4.50 with $400 shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                      That red X looks killer. I am thinking of getting one in Blue
                      I have it in blue......get a Mac so you have one too
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

With all this interest in obtaining a red X, I suspect the off shore fake copies will be flooding the market in the near future. Get them while they are cheap and legit!

Comment

Working...
                        X