New guy here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here...

Hi all,Great board. where does one find a double neck,and what would he expect to pay?
    www.thejimmyhatz.com

Can't help you on the double neck but Welcome!! This is a great board, sure someone with more knowledge will chime in and give you an answer.

Comment

Welcome, newguy. Did you want a Jackson doubleneck, or just any? If Jackson, they are gonna be rare & expensive (custom shop only).

If other...I think there's a thread in eFraid where we discuss an eBayer that is selling multi-neck import guitars.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

welcome mate
        my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

"Did You want a Jackson double neck?" you mean there are others?,lol! But you answered my question,i've been scanning ebay for months and haven't even seen one,was hopin'there was a secert handshake or something...
          www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Man..finding a Jackson double-neck is like being a chicken dentist :ROTF: :ROTF: almost non-existent

Sorry..couldn't resist...on a serious note....they have been made, in both standard double neck and also "siamese" in where the headstocks are joined together.....

As they said, if you did find one, it would most certainly be a custom order of some flavor....and undoubtedly, will be expensive to acquire..as they are rare....

They do occasionally come up...maybe a couple a year (if that)....many of them are owned by collectors who may or may not offer one for sale...

Good luck....they are cool....

Comment

Hey LesPaulCustom, what's up? Haven't seen you around here for a while.
              If you read this could you check your inbox? I tried to PM you but I don't know if you got it or not..

-Henrik
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Where are my manners! Welcome to the forum Harry Krisna (cool nickname btw), hope you'll like it here
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Argh...welcome matie

joe...
                      www.godwentpunk.com
                      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by dinky kustom View Post
                        welcome mate

+1 and good luck...........
                        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

WELCOME!!!
                          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                          X